OLMEC ADVANCED MATERIALS ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
Olmec Advanced Materials know our responsibility to protect the environment in which we operate. We commit to improving our environmental performance across all of our business processes and try to encourage our business partners and those in the wider community to help support this effort.
Olmec Advanced Materials recognises these key impacts:
- Our energy use.
- The raw material procurement process.
- Our waste generation onsite and remotely.
- The emissions we produce that go to the atmosphere and potentially the water courses.
- General water use.
- Our company vehicles.
- General procurement of all products, equipment and suppliers.
We will strive to:
- Embrace environmental standards in all areas of operation and to exceed relevant legislative requirements where reasonably practicable.
- Assess work processes and highlight where we can minimise impacts.
- Minimise our waste through careful procurement and recycling processes.
- Procure sustainable products wherever feasible [e.g. recycled, FSC or low environmental impact products and energy from renewable sources].
- Provide information, instruction and training for employees to be involved in good environmental practice and remedial actions.
- Reduce accident and incident risks from environmental impacts for all people who may be directly or indirectly affected by our business processes.
- Include environmental and ethical methods when deciding investment opportunities.
- Improve on developing solutions to environmental impacts.
- Continually monitor and assess the environmental impact of all our operations.
Olmec Advanced Materials have developed an action plan to supplement each of our environmental policy objectives.
Olmec Advanced Materials will periodically review performance.