Graphite & Carbon uses in High Temperature Applications
High-temperature applications such as the heat treatment of metals under vacuum or hot gas duct components require the use of Graphite and Carbon. Machined to the appropriate shape and size, Graphite and Carbon can withstand the demanding high temperatures where other products would fail.
- C/C susceptor, high-temperature susceptor
- Sintering plate, charging systems
- Graphite heating tube, heating elements
- Hot gas duct components for nuclear applications
- Semifinished products
- Insulators (Graphite foil, Carbon felts)